Senior Data Analyst - Audience Insights
Senior Data Analyst – Audience Insights
** Global Media Agency **
We are hiring for a Senior Data Analyst to work within the R&D, Data Science and Automation team.
This role will be supporting on the growth and development of the data science offering for a variety of local and international clients, through delivering complex audience segmentations and associated analytical services.
You will work under a very credible Director, who has a strong heritage in media agency analytics and work amongst a wider team of experts who deliver research & insight, cultural trends and reports and data visualisation.
The role is focused on working with large volumes of raw data, using coding skills to cleanse, tabulate and build segmentations for clients, using R or Python. Additionally you will work consultatively with clients to shape solutions which might include connecting segmentations into programmatic buying platforms (for example), as well building audiences for clients and integrating 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources to provide context and additional opportunities for exploratory insights work.
This role is a replacement role, so there are already lots of live projects to get involved with, plus you will have a direct reporting in a Junior Analyst. The hiring manager is very open minded as to your background and where you might have comes from, but fundamentally we need a statistical analyst, who is interested in working with classic market research sources coupled with emerging data sources to provide insights and segmentations to clients around audience behaviour. A great way to diversify your current analytical skill set within an incredibly sophisticated and data rich environment.
Finally, you should also be commercially minded, naturally curious and eager to constantly deliver the best possible solutions to a business problem.
Clients include global automotive, travel and FMCG brands, so you will be involved in some diverse and exciting projects.
POSITION - Senior Data Analyst – Global Media Agency
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £45k - £50k plus benefits
- Ideally educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject
- Strong coding experience using R, Python, D3, Shiny, VBA or similar
- Background in integrating data from multiple sources, to build a picture or specifically audience for end clients
- Ideally experience of working within the AWS ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings to non-technical audiences
- Interested in consumers and their behavior, able to tell a story from the data around people and their interactions with a brand
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com