Central London, EC4
Money Advice Trust provides free information, advice and resources to help people successfully manage their finances. With demand for money advice consistently outstripping supply, finding more efficient ways of helping people is at the heart of our work.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Officer to promote our training and consultancy services which provide free training to money advisors and commercial training and consultancy services for creditors.
- Salary of c£32,000 DOE
- 26 days’ annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, option to buy further leave and one duvet day per quarter (taken out of leave allowance)
- Contributory pension (rising with service and contribution levels)
- Health and wellbeing benefits including eye tests, discounted private healthcare, free flu vaccinations, and support services
- Enhanced maternity and parental leave
- Life insurance (x4)
- Season ticket loan
- Rewards portal with discounts and savings
This is the ideal role for a marketing professional to take their next step with our vital, nationwide charity and help to promote their key training initiatives which support debt management and the debt industry.
You’ll discover an impressive array of benefits and a strong set of organisational values that drive our work. We’re balanced, supportive and innovative, focused on learning and development and understand that our people are the most important element of our organisation.
So, if you are looking to take your marketing career to the next level while helping to manage the UK’s debt crisis, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Marketing Officer, you will promote our incredible training and consultancy services to both money advisors and creditors.
Planning and delivering marketing campaigns, you will promote our Wiseravdisor training scheme and our commercial training and consultancy services that help creditors to identify and support vulnerable customers.
Additionally, your role will include:
- Planning and delivering the social media digital marketing activity
- Helping to manage our website
- Meeting SEO goals
- Working with the Training & Consultancy and Business Development teams to create marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating and delivering cross-channel campaigns
To be considered as a Marketing Officer, you will need:
- Vast experience of working on marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing and social media
- Exceptional communications kills
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing and Communications Officer, Marcomms Officer, Marcomms Executive, or Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.