Web Front End Developer
Web Front End Developer, Central London – £35-£40k DOE plus benefits
This well-established and growing digital / tech business are flying right now and are currently looking for a passionate and highly skilled Web Front End Developer. This Web Front End Developer role is an integral part of the agency’s digital and tech deliverables for omni-channel campaigns.
We’re looking for a Web Front End Developer with 2 – 3 years’ experience in the digital industry, particularly those who understand a user-friendly approach to content management web projects, large and small. This Web Front End Developer will have the ability to work in collaboration with Designers, Web Developers and Project Managers as one team.
This Web Front End Developer will be responsible for understanding and interpreting briefs from the Account and Project Manager, and understanding your part to play in the project.
This Web Front End Developer will have responsibility for the page mark-up structure and browser rendering of the web project (with guidance from the approved design(s)). This Web Front End Developer will provide technical support for the internal Content Management System, working mainly towards creating and maintaining configurable modules within and throughout.
This Web Front End Developer will have a good eye for detail as some smaller projects may not have a detailed design. This Web Front End Developer will apply clean CSS styling throughout the project according to the approved design(s).
This Web Front End Developer will have the following tools and techniques:
o SASS compiling
o Media queries
• React.js and / or AngularJS 1.x and / or Angular 4+ and / or other MV* frameworks would be beneficial.
• Worked with one or more CSS grid frameworks is beneficial, like Bootstrap, Susy and others.
• Worked with one or more design frameworks, like Material Design would be beneficial.
• Experience working with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Brackets, Github Atom, or similar editors.
• Working with source control, in particular GIT.
This Web Front End Developer will work comfortably within Adobe Creative suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Tons of discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
Does this sound like your kind of Web Front End Developer role? If you’re the Web Front End Developer we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference AP862b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com