Communications Manager - to start ASAP £500 per day PAYE including holiday pay -2-3 months -SC cleared
Role Profile: As communications manager working on commissions and briefings, you will provide services to help communication within a fast- moving programme where information is being continually requested. The programme has high visibility within the leadership team and government and will need someone who can successfully communicate the message from subject matter experts. We will be looking for the post holder to create and maintain a knowledge base and story board presentations. We need someone who can manage the processes around this, ensuring everything is current and correct. As well as creating someone frequently asked questions and answers. The ability to successfully communicate objectives and keep up to date with statuses of these will be crucial. Additionally, the different projects receive requests from ministers, other departmental bodies and agencies for briefings, key lines etc.
The post holder is required to develop responses and reply in a professional written manner daily. Required skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable experience of creating the content.
- Experience of working with SME's to create relevant content.
- Demonstrable experience of working with written and digital content.
- Experience within a professional communications role.
- Significant stakeholder management experience to a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of providing support, guidance and coaching for project teams.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience of working in a large public sector organisation
- Press/media relations experience
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience.