PR Account Manager - Independent Agency - Consumer PR
An exciting opportunity for a Consumer PR Account Manager to join this rapidly growing independent agency and work across a variety of high-profile consumer and lifestyle brands.
Based in a Central London, this well-known and respected agency boasts numerous award wins due to its impressive portfolio of clients and an enviable working environment. From consumer tech giants, to iconic global brands and household names, you will have the autonomy to deliver high impact, creative PR campaigns for an impressive and varied client base.
About the Account Manager Role
As a Consumer Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your media relations and client relationship-building skills in a highly creative environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
* You will deliver high quality coverage for a range of client accounts and be the main point of contact for all press enquiries
* You will create compelling copy to tell your client's story and play an instrumental role in inspiring both creative and strategic campaigns
* You will manage and mentor junior team members, perfecting your strong leadership and management skills
* You will have the opportunity to build upon your social media and event management skills to support client PR campaigns
If you are currently working a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in an agency within the consumer PR space and are ready for a new challenge, this role could be an exciting next step for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* At least two years' experience in planning and implementing PR campaigns within the consumer lifestyle space
* Eagerness to work on creative PR campaigns for a variety of clients across, lifestyle, consumer tech, home and interiors
* An established network of contacts within the key consumer and national media
In addition to a basic salary of up to £38k DOE plus benefits, the Account Manager can enjoy, a vibrant agency culture and excellent progression opportunities!
To apply, or find out more information about this role, send your CV to email@example.com now, or call 0203 958 9097 for more information.