Digital Project Manager (Corporate )
3 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Account Manager
Our client is a corporate and brand communications agency with global offices. They are currently seeking a Digital Project manager to join their Corporate Digital team in London.
The digital division comprises of in-house web design, development, strategy/consultants and project management teams who handle a wide range of digital initiatives across the UK plc space; primarily corporate and professional services websites. Clients range from FTSE listed companies to large travel companies and key financial services institutions.
Some exposure to Annual Reports would be beneficial.
- Support the Corporate Digital team by providing expertise to corporate digital clients, from initial site architecture to content strategy and design, working with a range of companies, be these FTSE, AIM or large private corporates.
- Show knowledge and understanding of the corporate suite of services, and in doing so, identify opportunities for development in the world of corporate digital as well as the wider offer (including reporting, presentations and brand). NB. Specialist consultants are on hand to cover specific areas.
- Support on new business pitches
Apply for Digital Project Manager (Corporate )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- B2B Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Social Media Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- User Experience (UX) Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)