1 day left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
CRM, Marketing Executive, Email Campaign
Your new company
Your new organisation are a nationally recognised transport tycoon. Known for delivering fast and efficient services across the country they pride themselves on being first choice for all of their customers. Ever growing and establishing new business avenues, this is a brilliant time to join such a prestigious brand.
Your new role
- Timely production of campaign briefs, supported by the CRM and creative agencies, to include copy and creative requirements.
- Ensuring accurate reporting on activity, building in a test and learn approach to campaigns to ensure optimisation.
- Responsibility for campaign selections and development through the in-house CRM system.
- Undergo regular training on the CRM system in order to become the expert of the system internally.
- Provide post campaign analysis of CRM activity to support wider Marketing reporting requirements.
- Provide support to the CRM Manager in delivering the CRM strategy, including channel and campaign developments that drive customer value.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all automated communications programmes.
- Work with the rest of the Commercial team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that directly support the brand positioning and Commercial team objectives.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a sophisticated 'single customer view'.
- Conduct competitor analysis, build insight and seek out new opportunities for programme improvement.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of GDPR to contribute to business compliance.
- Build strong relationships with a number of external partner agencies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in email campaign creation and evaluation
- CRM system experience (no specific system alone)
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and hit the ground running
- Ideal candidates will have their eye on progression
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Free travel with discounts available for relatives and friends
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- An employer that values their staff and encourages progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 0121 320 1470 to discuss further.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly