- Brand-new team in increasingly successful multi-award winning business.
- Excellent scope for progression into support and development roles across the business.
- Great training & personal development, courses, conferences, certifications.
What you’ll be doing
Sat within an established department of highly technical specialists, you’ll be joining a brand-new team and will be responsible for the business’ core platforms & systems. Your focus will be to maintain, monitor, configure and support all critical Linux based systems used in day to day business, automating key tasks where possible in order to prioritise capacity for up & coming projects. The company are looking for self-starters who can work and communicate effectively with members across multiple departments and teams, and who can be relied on for their technical expertise as the business grows.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in a sysadmin or similar role.
- Significant knowledge of Linux, experience of Debian would be a bonus.
- Experience of relational databases such as SQL/MySQL.
- Strong understanding of Apache.
- Understanding of virtualisation such as KVM, VMware, Hyper-V etc. would be beneficial.
Along with a competitive salary (up to £45K), you’ll be given 25 days annual holiday, private BUPA scheme & company pension, as well as insurance from the day you start. You also get a day off on your Birthday which is always nice! The culture is very laid back; quite an outgoing team with plenty of socials. There’s a lot of progression opportunity, with regular salary reviews and scope to move up the ranks.
Sound good to you? Please send your CV to Ellen or give us a call to find out more!