Group Marketing Manager - Technology Events
About Group Marketing Manager - Technology Events
A dynamic and fast-growing company that owns some of the UK's most successful trade shows is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team.
All their events have significant growth both in sales and delegate attendance and they are now seeking a Group Marketing Manager to help produce and deliver marketing strategy to promote events to delegates and exhibitors.
About The Group Marketing Manager
As the Group Marketing Manager, you'll have full responsibility for strategies, targets, budgets, and price structures for any revenue targets and deliver marketing strategy for their technology events.
Key Responsibilities for the Group Marketing Manager:
* Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging.
* Responsibility for leading and developing the content strategy and delivery. Responsible for final delivery of the content and educational programmes to meet audience needs.
* Develop key relationships and partnerships - including professional and trade, federations, associations and official bodies, unions and relevant Government and public sector departments and organisations.
* Oversee the execution of the marketing, promotions and communications campaigns and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
About The Successful Group Marketing Manager
If you're a proven marketeer and have a wealth of experience in events and the technology industry, this could be the ideal role for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Group Marketing Manager
* 5 years' experience at Marketing Manager level or above.
* Experience in developing marketing plans.
* Knowledge and experience in marketing events is advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
* Understanding and knowledge of the healthcare sector.
* Great written and oral communication skills.
The Group Marketing Manager role pays an annual salary up to £50,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Group Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter