- New role due to growth.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising and Trading, your role will be focused around analysing data and putting together tangible plans in order to improve the performance of all three eCommerce websites. You’ll analyse trends, traffic and sales data to create bespoke reports on a variety of areas, including landing pages, new product performance, website and category trading performance, customer feedback, promotional activity and competitor analysis. You’ll need to utilise Google Analytics to an advanced level to set up and build dashboards and automatise reporting wherever possible.
What experience you’ll need
- High level of proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot trends.
- Expert in reporting data findings confidently to the team.
- Passion for eCommerce with a thirst to develop their knowledge.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ever changing environment of eCommerce.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and collaborative with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
There is a competitive salary on offer between £30-35k, entirely dependent on experience. Please still get in touch if your expectations are higher as there is potential flexibility for the right person. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), external training, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.