SEO Manager | Central London | Digital Performance Agency | £175 - £250 (LTD) | 3 - 6 Month Contract
Your new company
You will be working for a Digital Performance Marketing Agency that aims to drive transformative digital growth for their clients.
Your new role
In this role you will work with several of the agency's clients to help with the following:
- Performing full SEO audits to identify opportunities for improvements through SEO and making recommendations based on these findings
- Executing effective link building campaigns and other forms of valuable outreach tactics
- Analysing Google search consoles and analytics data and strategic task creation
- Delivering client facing reports that contain detailed explanations of results, recommending content updates and link strategies
- Acting as a subject matter expert of SEO
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have hands on experience of SEO programs with a proven track record of delivering strong results within a competitive search environment. It is advantageous to come from an agency background.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of between £175 - 250 (LTD) depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.