Account Executive - Performance Improvement Marketing Agency
£20k - £23k
This brilliant little agency work with some fantastic clients such as Vodafone, Jeep, Fiat, Google, Huawei and Peugeot and more, and they devise programmes to help keep their employees motivates, and their customers incentivised (coming back for more). They do this through a variety of ways such as package holidays for the top performing sales staff, or reward schemes for their best customers.
This role would be working in their Product and Technical team to support the wider team across all performance improvement and events platforms. The role will be more technical and methodical than client facing and is best suited to someone of a meticulous and organised nature with a passion for problem solving and client resolution. Your key responsibilities will be;
- To support the Head of Product in their day to day responsibilities
- To develop and maintain relationships with third party providers of web and app tech
- Problem solving across all client platforms assisting other account executives in day to day client delivery
- Database management and manipulation to be fed into client programmes
- To liaise with and manage design expectations of the business with third party providers
- To support the Account management team with online portals, processes and fulfilment
- Supporting all areas of the business during busy periods including fulfilment of prize wins
The skills required for the Account Executive will include, being a strong communicator and being able to convey your point both verbally and in written form you'll also need to have a strong knowledge of Microsoft suite and experience in excel is favourable.
This could potentially suit a recent university leaver with excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail. It could also suit someone who has experience of a marketing agency and is looking for that little bit more responsibility.