Senior Product Manager - CDD 6 Mois
1 day left
- Job Role
- Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
6 Month Contract
Attractive salary & benefits
Let's Talk About You
You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Product Manager with an exciting focus on our leading female shaving brands. We are looking for an experienced marketeer to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men and recently acquired Jack Black… just to name a few!).
Let's Get Down To Business
Reporting to the European Women’s Segment Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing product, price, promotional and communication strategy for Women’s wet shave at South Europe level (mainly France, Italy & Spain). There will be specific focus on proposing strategic & operational marketing plans and using your experience with market data (Nielsen, Kantar etc.) to analyze and implement growth proposals. Some travel to our offices in Milan and Madrid may be required.
You’ll also get involved in:
- Manage products assigned (positioning, Cost of good, technical aspects, supply and logistical aspects, sale conditions, etc.) in collaboration with local markets.
- Perform Retail Selling Prices analyses / comparative price proposals and monitor competitor activities.
- Contribute to the communication strategy of Wilkinson brand, formulate creative briefs (digital / social media / PR / copy adaptations – tags) and analyse agency creative proposals.
- Contribute to Advertisement & Promotion expenses follow up for the products / segment assigned to support commercial/category teams in France / Italy / Iberia.
Show Us What You've Got
Ideally you will have significant brand/ marketing/ category management experience gained within a Consumer Goods/ Cosmetics/ Retail company or even an agency with exposure to FMCG. Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our values and belief in ‘challenge to win’
In addition, it would be great if you have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in Marketing in an FMCG environment.
- Analytical, critical thinking and results oriented.
- Collaboration skills & autonomy.
- Business partnering to influence critical decisions.
- Knowledge of FMCG business model.
- Fluent in French & English. Italian or Spanish would be an asset.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please email an up to date CV along with your salary expectations and notice period.