Head of Project Delivery
Head of Project Delivery, Central London – Up to £60k+ DOE plus benefits
This fantastic digital agency are looking for a new Head of Project Delivery to step in and lead their growing Project Management team forwards. They’re looking for a driven Head of Project Delivery with high standards and an eye for the organisational elements of a project.
The team has grown rapidly alongside a steep increase in business, and they are therefore looking for a Head of Project Delivery who can help further develop existing processes and procedures; to standardise their approach to project management and to introduce new ways of working where appropriate.
We want a Head of Project Delivery leader that can build on the strong existing culture, and help each Project Manager to flourish individually and collectively as a cohesive team.
The responsibilities of this Head of Project Delivery include:
- Being responsible for and to lead the project management team
- Owning the project management and implementation process, developing an in-depth knowledge of team members’ workflow
- Ensuring that project managers adhere to standard processes through regular reviews, reporting and live feedback
- Individually manage a small number of high-level projects/accounts
- Actively coach and mentor team, advising them on the best practice approach, negotiation tactics and dealing with conflict
- Proactively identify progression opportunities within the project management team, and conduct team performance appraisals
The skills and experience we’re looking for in this Head of Project Delivery should include:
- Line management/team leader experience
- Develop and manage workflow processes and programs
- Superb written and oral English
- Strong negotiation and client engagement skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-starter and organised
- Reporting and business analytics
- Ability to work under pressure
We are looking for a Head of Project Delivery who has experience managing and leading teams, and preferably has experience project managing within the creative or architectural sector. The new Head of Project Delivery will manage a few key projects/accounts but will spend most of their time overseeing, ensuring their team are on top of their project workload and working to the required standards and processes.
Does this sound like your kind of Head of Project Delivery role? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS484f.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.