Branch Improvement Manager
- Lead the feedback process with regional managers on solutions for the branch network and work with them to challenge and drive for continuous improvement
- Manages the updates of the Area Manager Playbook share point site with documents, processes & ways of working in the centre to continuously improve the approach and communicates targeted updates to the relevant teams weekly
- Support each of the cross-functional groups with workshop design, comms interventions, root cause analysis and stakeholder management when needed
- Works with Operations to identify and scope training needs for branches
- Lead management of pipeline of new operational issues that are identified across the business through to resolution and implementation of new processes in the field
- Uses SME problem solving and solution development expertise to support projects and cross-functional teams across the business to set up and ensure successful delivery
- Track record in retail and process improvements ideally in a franchise network
- Strong senior stakeholder management on large cross-functional projects, able to bring cross-functional teams together to work effectively and deliver outcomes at pace. Has strong facilitation skills
- Personal resilience and drive to succeed. Self-motivated to achieve against targets and overcome process blockage and organisational inefficiency.
- Can develop complex big picture & detailed program plans based on outcomes, systematic work-streams design interdependencies & risks
- Able to work with both abstract ideas and large volumes of data to detect patterns and pull out themes, giving direction to others
- Commercially orientated with good business acumen, analytical and numerate, with the ability to understand and interpret trends from data.
- Deep understanding of retail, able to represent the retailer and ensure we deliver activity which will land well and be successful
- UK experience is essential