Web Designer - International Multi-Channel Retailer
- Join a well-established yet evolving ecommerce business.
- Help design and build digital content across international sites.
- Benefit from a great culture and guidance from a close-knit team.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits within the Web Creative Team made up of fellow designers, UXers and copywriters, all reporting in to the Web Creative Team Leader, contributing to the digital output across a number of eCommerce sites.
The core of this role is to design, build and publish digital content across web and email, using a combination of HTML coding for web and digital artwork for email templates. Projects will include digital artwork such as banners, static pages, and slices for emails, alongside hand-coding for each of the brands’ sites.
You’ll be using split testing to maximise customer engagement, and will regularly collaborate with the UX team to ensure a user centred approach to all design solutions.
Ideally you’ll have turned your hand to some coding in a commercial setting, or have experience within a similar role, but if you’ve recently graduated from a web design degree or similar, there is opportunity here to nurture your skills and learn from a highly experienced team!
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least a years' experience in a web design or similar role, ideally.
- A portfolio full of digital designs inc. web and email examples.
- Technical in ability with design flair.
- Three key software skills - HTML, CSS & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of split testing and UX practices.
- Experience working with CMS systems.
Aside from joining a growing international business with a great culture that will provide market leading knowledge and nurture your talent, you’ll benefit from a variety of company perks and a competitive salary.
To be considered please apply with an up-to-date CV and supporting portfolio.