Change Communications Manager
Change Communications Manage, £45,000 Based in London
Your new company
As a change communications manager you would be supporting the delivery of business objectives for the change, help individuals through the change curve and protect our brand Issues Management effectively minimises communication and reputational risks for the organisation. You would have a 'results and measurement' approach is taken to all communications to ensure they support business objectives and deliver ROI, for example, read and click through rates, analytics from channels and qualitative evidence from follow-up surveys etc. Strong, productive relationships developed with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels within the Group.
Your new role
To lead the development and implementation of communications plans and activities which support the Group's change programme. You would be required to provide expert advice and support to senior stakeholders. You would be working as part of the Group Communications Team, to lead the development and implementation of communications plans which engage with their employees and enable the effective deployment of key changes, such as:
- Roll-out of new systems and processes
- Adoption of new global frameworks and ways of working, driven by the creation of standards to be adopted across the Group
- Organisational design and implementation
- Developing innovative, engaging and inspiring communication campaigns, using a range of vehicles, for example:
- Copywriting of emails, blogs, FAQs and info packs
- Production of videos & podcasts
- Design of face to face and virtual events
- Group who play a leadership role in the changes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Communications or digital marketing agency experience
- Experience managing virtual events
- Experience with using digital & social media for communications - particularly internally
- Knowledge of staff engagement approaches in international locations
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.