Account Director (Financial PR)
About The financial PR Company
This agency is an award-winning, multi-sector financial PR partnership based in central London. As an Account Director you will be working for a modern, collaborative and forward thinking integrated financial and corporate business; a business that believes that trust and positive relationships are the key to their success.
If you are entrepreneurial, have experience in capital markets and are attracted to unique partnership opportunities within this employee owned agency, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and integrated financial PR and IR based company.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network including journalists, analysts and investors
- Managing proactive and effective PR campaigns to increase awareness of clients
- Innovating to set a new standard for integrated financial PR and IR, breaking the traditional mould
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building client relationships, growing the business and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment.
- Working to tight deadlines, writing press releases and other documentation required
If you are currently working as an Senior Account Manager with a passion for capital markets and a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns for London's go to AIM listed communications advisory team then please apply now.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, 4 years of experience in financial PR and IR
- Be able to enhance existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Have experience of managing social media strategies within a capital markets setting
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £65,000 and excellent company benefits, including a discretionary annual bonus, healthcare, travel opportunities, laptop and iPhone.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.