Social Media Marketing Executive
Social Media Marketing Executive, Marketing job, Homeworking/North East England.
Helping businesses harness the power of social media, this position is working for a digital marketing agency specialising in the Travel and Hospitality industry.
- Create and monitor social media campaigns, liaising with clients and feeding back on campaign results
- Research events, occasionally attend travel events on behalf of MD
- Source stories to share on social
- Assist with internal business events
- Optimise the CMS and CRM system
This is a part-time home based position which will require you to be based within commutable distance of the MD in the Liverpool area. Whilst the position is advertised as part-time, they will also consider someone on a full-time basis.
Do you tick the boxes?
- Passion for social media
Proven experience using social for business
Strong writing and communication skills
Love for travel
How to apply:
Click Apply and submit your CV to us via Linked. Please ensure your contact details are clearly visible on your CV application.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications for this job, only successful applicants will be contacted.