Senior Marketing Manager
A rapidly growing SaaS gaming platform is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join on board as a 1st marketer in London office. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to devise and own a marketing plan, ensure flawless execution across the business, and 'make noise' within the industry.
- Work with the events team to ensure strategic focus, best practise and ROI.
- Collaborate with the sales team to gain customer and market insight, and produce collateral accordingly.
- Define and execute lead generation & market awareness campaigns
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Develop a social media strategy to promote the product offering across multiple channels
- Report back to the business on campaign success and ROI taking ownership of the full life cycle
Key Skills required:
- Full Marketing mix experience gained within the B2B (ideally SaaS environment)
- Experience of briefing designers, copy writers and PR companies with high levels of detail
- Knowledge of digital tools - Google Analytics, SEO, PPC
- Proven experience of running multi-channel campaigns
- Confident and an effective communicator with the ability to work and build relationships
This an exciting marketing opportunity for someone with full marketing mix experience who is looking for a step-up in their career and potentially build their team in the near future.
For more information, please apply with your CV or contact Mal at firstname.lastname@example.org