Marketing Project Delivery Manager
The Company: A prominent and successful B2B marketing services consultancy.
The Role: A full Marketing Operations Management remit, reporting to board level, supervising and coordinating the delivery of client project/assignment work. Key Responsibilities:
- Account handling: taking client brief and representing the company in a positive, proactive and professional manner on the scheduling and delivery, thereby building long-term collaborative business relationships.
- Project management: Assignments are normally very process-driven, so there are typically elements of CRM, communications, research, report-writing and presentation involved. It is not a sales role. There is no cold-calling.
- Supervise and direct a small support Account team.
- Attend and contribute to regular management meetings and assignment reviews etc.
- Represent the Company at corporate events, client functions and networking groups etc.
The Ideal Candidate Spec’:
- A bright and purposeful graduate with a relevant marketing-based degree (can include communications, economics, business or digital media). Strong candidates with degrees in other subjects such as Social Studies or English will also be considered on merit.
- A minimum 3 years' post-grad' marketing experience involving project management, ideally with a dynamic marketing agency (PR, comms, sales promotions, above-the-line, digital or full service) although dynaimic and purposeful candidates from a B2B client-side background would also be of interest.
- Well-organised, process-driven and client-facing, with a cool temperament and excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Dynamic, self-starting and a 'finisher' - composed and able to multi-task effectively under pressure
This is a superb career opportunity for the right candidate(s), providing great experience, autonomy, entrepreneurial scope and earning potential. A basic starting salary of circa £30k is supplemented by a Company bonus and personal performance bonus scheme. The bonus is uncapped but first-year OTE is £40k. The benefits package includes extended annual leave (up to 30 days), gym membership, private health insurance and Company pension scheme.
TO APPLY respond below, quoting Ref 0901, and include a brief covering note. First interviews will be held in early September. For further details, or to discuss the opportunity, feel free to call us at PRMS.