Account Manager, Central London – Up to £39k dependent on experience
Want to join a forward thinking agency with some great healthcare / pharmaceutical clients on their books? They’re experts in what they do, and produce some truly innovative work within PR and communications. If you’re an Account Manager with PR and comms experience with healthcare / pharmaceutical clients, we’d like to chat.
Here as Account Manager, you’ll be tasked with ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and brief. You’ll be working across a variety of PR and communications to give customers more information on products, help their decision making and make a real impression on their lives. Are you looking for a role like this?
As Account Manager you’ll be working alongside various departments within the agency, liaising with clients and keeping on top of campaign development. If this is the kind of Account Manager role you are looking for then we want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Account Manager:
- Keeping on top of campaign progress
- Liaising with and advising clients on their campaigns
- Overseeing budgets and timelines
- Ensuring campaigns align with the brief and delivered on time
This is what they’re expecting to see in the Account Manager who joins them:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
If it sounds like we’re describing an Account Manager like you then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW889b when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/