Packaging & Artwork Manager
We are pleased to be working again with a growing and highly-successful consumer focused business based in West Yorkshire. They have a leading brands and a solid retailer brand business in addition.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Packaging & Artwork Manager is responsible for:
- Project-managing the retailer brand and branded conceptual and artwork projects from initial brief to print production and launch
- Overseeing annual packaging and POS project requirements
- Planning and budgeting
- Being the main point of contact for external and internal customers for own brand / brand projects
- Working very closely with the Internal Artworker to co-ordinate projects and ensure briefs are delivered accurately and on time
- Managing agency relationships
- Managing an artworker
- Liaising with supply chain
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong track record in manging artwork and packaging concepts from end to end. You must be adept at building and managing numerous internal and external stakeholder relationships and have strong attention to detail and interest in artwork and concept development.