Business Analyst Fantastic Consumer Brand
- Business Analyst opportunity to join a market leading financial services provider.
- Cool, modern offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Newport, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham and Swindon.
- Salary up to £35k, plus a generous benefits package.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will report into the Senior Solutions Consultant and you will be working on business change projects; predominantly IT systems and architecture and data-led projects. Your team will look after the more technically complex projects.
The business is growing and there’s never been a better time to join as they’re about to start a large transformation project, involving data warehouse, onboarding a new supplier for all of the IT infrastructure, building a new data model, source data processes and reporting. This is a large long term project and it’s kicking off in the next few weeks so there’s lots to get stuck in to from the get-go in addition to BAU projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst (BA) role within a commercial environment.
- Process improvement experience.
- Solutions orientated approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and work with cross-functional teams.
- SQL experience- writing statements.
- Understand data structure and algorithms.
- Exposure to data warehouse within your BA experience – or you could be an Insight/ Data Analyst looking to make the move into a Business Analyst role.
- Good knowledge of technologies (existing and emerging) and Office products such as Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ideally, financial services experience but it is not essential, so if you are ticking all of the boxes apart from this, we’d welcome an application.
You will receive a salary up to £35k (dependant on experience), bonus and a generous pension. In addition to working in a creative, exciting office environment near the beautiful Bristol Harbour and be a part of a culture that likes to give back to charity and really make a difference.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV to be considered.