Market Development Manager
- Brand new marketing manager role managing a Product, Marcomms and Solutions team
- Join the world's leading manufacturer of factory and manufacturing automation solutions
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
The Market Development Manager will be responsible for setting the Division's direction and strategy in order to improve the market position of your products and solutions. You will work with the Product Management, Marketing Communications and the Solutions Team Leaders to implement clear objectives to grow brand awareness, develop innovative solutions and increase the businesses' overall profile. You will work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure alignment with the Divisional Vision and be responsible for overall managing the team on a day to day basis, ensuring that the team's overall objectives are met.
Responsibilities for the position of Market Development Manager - Automation
- Line management responsibility for Product Management, Marketing Communications and Solutions Management teams - 11 direct reports
- Development, setting and implementing the Division's "go to market" strategies
- Develop future market vision
- Work closely with the Marketing & Operations Group Manager, assisting them with developing and executing strategy
- Develop innovative solutions within the chosen vertical and OEM markets
- Co-ordination of UK product launches
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to improve lead generation
- Interfacing with the wider European Business Group on future needs
- Ensure effective monthly performance reporting is in place for the team
- Work with the senior management team to determine the team's overall strategy and to set clear goals and objectives
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive managerial experience within B2B marketing, ideally with prior experience in product management or sales
- Experience of budget management and optimisation
- Posses proven experience of managing both field and office based teams
- Experience marketing industrial or techical products and solutions
- Be able to motivate and delegate to line managers and their teams and address performance issues where necessary
Our client is the market leading manufacturer of manufacturing automation products and part of one of the world's largest corporations. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Market Development Manager
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- Company Car
- Full list of benefits including Health Care and Dental Insurance, Pension, Sports and Social Club, reduced gym membership fees, subsidised canteen on site.
- Holiday- 25 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
Location: The position of Market Development Manager will be based in Hatfield with regular field visits throughout the UK to work closely with the Product Management team. The role requires a valid driving licence and flexible working hours.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.