Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Innovative SaaS platform targeting the retail sector
- Targeting SMEs or Large Enterprise companies
- Create and execute the digital strategy to drive leads
- Successfully run SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns
- Growing business that are looking to increase their presence in the UK & Nordic regions
The role of Digital Marketing Manager is wide spanning, with a focus on PPC, SEO and paid social channels. You will also utilise email campaigns to support the major functions. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Marketing Director and be part of a wider team of four. Your primary objective will be to increase awareness of the brand and increase exposure, therefore driving leads and generating MQL's. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will also make use of Google Analytics to report on campaigns.
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Develop the strategy for digital go-to-market campaigns
- Run PPC campaigns - incorporate A/B testing, analyse campaigns and continue to optimise
- Manage SEO campaigns - ensure website content is up to date and SEO friendly
- Mastermind social media campaigns, both paid and organic
- Extensive use of Google Analytics to report on campaigns, calculate ROI on conversion rates
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you must have:
- 3-5 years' experience B2B digital marketing
- Worked for a SaaS / Technology business
- Experience in running successful campaigns that drive web traffic
- Superb communication skills
- Analytically minded in order to assess campaign performance, making changes where required
- A relevant degree in business or marketing is preferable
The company: This business is an innovative e-commerce marketing platform. They currently have over 4,000 happy customers and have recently received over $100 million in funding. In such a competitive space, they set themselves apart by allowing brands to see their growth and development by providing them with user generated content. With ambitious growth plans set for this year, the business wants to invest in marketing! They see this Senior Digital Marketing Manager role as a key hire as digital is an area that they wish to improve on.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager includes:
- Salary of £40-50k
- Sizeable company performance bonus
- Extensive list of further benefits
Location: The position of Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.