- Renowned publishing and events organisation
- This role is a 9-12-month maternity cover
- Marketing Manager position role that will deliver innovative international campaigns to achievable targets for a portfolio of events.
- Create, curate and commission full communications plan and ensure the smooth running of all marketing campaigns and event processes
- Raise the global profile of the business through PR work, copywriting and negotiations of association and media partnerships
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers, as well as supporting marketing activities and events
The Role: This is a great opportunity for someone to step in and assist with the smooth running of two events across Asia. As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving delegate attendance across the two events, success here will be measured by the number of visitors to the events and how they are received in the media. A key part to this role will be implementing and ensuring the smooth running of the communications plan through direct mail, copywriting, press releases, email, social and web. The Marketing Manager will report directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and be part of a wider team of seven. The successful candidate will have worked in a marketing events department of a B2B business (ideally media or publishing), be lively, driven and be on the way up in their career.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager (9-12-month maternity cover) include:
- Owning and enhancing all communications (both internally and externally) within budget
- Creating a strategy that raises 'noise' about the business and ensuring campaigns run smoothly
- Working with the wider marketing team, to support their objectives of lead generation
- Leading the internal communications strategy and tactical execution of marketing activities (events, newsletters)
- Writing press releases and copywriting
Requirements for the role of Marketing Manager (9-12-month maternity cover):
- 3-5 years' experience within a B2B marketing events role, preferably exhibitions and/or conferences
- Ideally worked for the marketing function of an events or publishing business
- International events experience would be ideal
- Has a relevant Bachelors Degree qualification
- Love international travel and working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting experience and excellent proofreading skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and email automation
- Budget management and database experience
- Impeccable English and a strong advantage for having any additional languages
- Can start a role immediately
This well-established events & publishing business have seen tremendous amounts of growth over the last five years. Covering both publications and events, this is an exciting time for a marketer to join the business. If you have experience in setting a communication strategy and creating engaging content, then this could be the role for you!
The Package for Marketing Manager (9-12month Maternity Cover):
- Salary: £35-38,000
- Great Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager (9-12-month maternity cover) is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.