A brilliant position has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to join an established professional body for medical professionals in an exciting and varied position based in a thriving part of London.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for producing careers content, supporting membership and delivering effective marketing and communications campaigns to raise awareness and to increase use of the organisations career support.
In this varied role, you will play a key part in the project management of the company's leading programmes including the organisation of conferences and events, the development and leadership of forums. If you are looking for a broad role which covers elements of project management, stakeholder management and marketing and you are a very strong, confident communicator looking to develop their career in marketing, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Administer, organise and develop a range of member programmes with the main aim to support medical students in their career progression:
- Marketing and communications campaigns and supporting and administering 3 of the organisations leading forums
- Attend careers fairs and events to engage with key audiences and recruit new members
- Manage all external and internal enquiries, providing comprehensive, timely and detailed responses via email, telephone or in person.
- Work closely with the Outreach Team and other departments across the college to provide support and careers related advice.
- Identify and develop new initiatives and recommendations for new ways of delivering the service.
- Lead on the production and dissemination of key careers information and content through targeted marketing communications campaigns
- Identify and produce content to engage with and recruit RCS student and trainee members.
- Review and produce up-to-date careers literature and disseminate to key stakeholders via suitable media including print, website and social media
- Maintain the relevant sections of the company website and contribute to the company's presence on social media
- Represent the RCS at conferences, seminars, career fairs and external working groups as required
- Marketing and/or communications experience including email marketing, creating content for the website and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience of delivering engagement activities with students and customers
- The ability to measure and analyse impact and success
- A track record in networking and relationship building
- Experience of researching, developing and drafting documents and reports
- Ability to build consensus with a wide range of stakeholders. Experience of having to use initiative and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present complex information in a clear manner and to adjust delivery to suit audience
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach to planning and attention to detail
More searches like this
- Event Education / Training jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Education / Training jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital / Online Marketing Education / Training jobs in London (Greater)
- Social Media Education / Training jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Education / Training jobs in London (Greater)