- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager, Marketing
Your new company
A well-known financial services organisation. Excellent organisation with great benefits!
Your new role
- Design plans and activities that support appropriate consumer sales targets
- Work with specialists and external third parties to ensure our activities are tracked, managed and optimised appropriately
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to our relevant policies and procedures, is within our risk 'appetite' and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Support where relevant project and change programme
- Ensure appropriate insight, MI and analytics is in place to enable effective campaign tracking, environmental scanning and that a process of review, feedback and continual improvement is in place
- Recruit, manage, motivate and retain employees where relevant: ensuring they have the appropriate support and guidance they need to deliver on our plans
- Ensure all activity undertaken is tracked and managed effectively and that adequate governance is in place to evidence appropriate management and ROI
- Work alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our activity: Proactivity look for ways to improve our activity and for broader opportunities
- Work within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
What you'll need to succeed
- Numerate with strong analytical skills. Evidence of budgetary management
- Good with people and able to clearly and confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales- Good organisational and project management skills
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast-growing division and marketing function
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English. Able to produce copy to publication standards
- Experience of working with and managing creative agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and creative evaluation in place
- IT skills - excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages
- Considerable experience of working in a marketing function or creative agency
- Preferably considerable experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or UK financial services clients
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that really nurtures their staff. Great salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.