Internal Communications Executive
An exciting new role within one of the UK's more prominent property companies. Looking for candidates with exceptional internal communications experience.
This role will be responsible for helping to execute all internal communication related activity, including the global intranet activity, events, and achievements, the promotion of the corporate message and general branding support.
- Write all content for the internal communications initiatives, including formalising tone and content for news stories, newsletters and internal magazines
- Support the delivery of the internal communications plans for business services, residential and commercial businesses; recommend strategies, channels and tactics for increasing employee engagement and business activity
- Liaise with relevant marketing representatives in the marketing and digital team to manage the process of internal communications and information sharing
- Oversee the management of internal and external creative agencies where applicable, ensuring effective briefing and delivery of items on time and in budget
- Contribute to the communications plan that engages our people and supports a customer centric culture
- Create and develop ideas for communications using various formats with an overall aim for teams to positively respond to the initiative
- Manage messages from employees to ensure they are acknowledged and managed
- Assist with developing the mobile communications app to provide a positive user experience
- Research new areas for communications, such as customer experience insight and developments
- Assist with organising events such as presentations, event collateral, logistic arrangements.
You will be someone who will ideally have partnership experience and work well autonomously. Previous property experience is not necessary. Strong stakeholder experience is a pre-requisite.
The role is positioned as a three month contract role with the potential to go permanent.