Senior Marketing Executive
Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive
Your new company
A world leading public sector organisation that you would be proud to work for. This post is based in Birmingham.
Your new role
- Planning, creation and execution of multiple end to end marketing campaigns
- Pay per click marketing both Search Engine and Paid Social
- Understanding of affiliate marketing
- Automated email marketing - planning, mapping, execution, analytics and measurement
- using marketing automation systems
- Strong experience in running lead generation campaigns for sales follow up
- Very strong copywriting skills with proven experience in developing content, for use on the web, emails and social media campaigns, as well as proof-reading skills
- Management of creative brief process with agency and designers
- Development and ongoing review of marketing activity plans to achieve KPI targets
- Reporting and analysing sales, leads and application results
What you'll need to succeed
A minimum of 2-3 full years' experience as a Marketing Executive
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well-known brand that offers great career progression and an excellent salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.