A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a marine insurer on an initial 3 month contract.
As the Marketing Executive will be part of a central function with overall responsibility for planning and implementing marketing strategy, and will support the tactical implementation of marketing projects.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the delivery of the marketing strategy and the promotion of products and services to a variety of external stakeholders.
- To support the development and manage the implementation of the internal communication strategy for the business, overseen by the Marketing Manager.
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns to support various business functions (integrated campaigns to include elements of print, web, social and design).
- Proof, edit and generate copy to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- At least two years experience in a marketing role. Financial or Professional Services a plus
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Understanding of CRM and associated functionality.
If you are ready to join a fun working culture and have the necessary skills required for this role then please apply today.