IT Project Manager
- Brand New Opportunity to work as IT Project Manager for a market leading wholesaler.
- Spearhead IT based change projects within a fast growing and successful business.
- Commutable from Exeter, Taunton, Exmouth, Torquay, Bridgwater, Barnstaple.
What you’ll be doing
As IT Project Manager you will be working closely with the IT Manager and Lead Software Developer to help implement new systems and software surrounding CRM and warehouse management. You will embody a culture of continuous improvement and growth as part of a company that prides themselves on teamwork and culture.
You will sit within the IT team of 10 people but also be comfortable working cross functionally with the wider business and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, perhaps up to 20 at a time, keeping the cost, time, budgeting and reporting in complete control with superb decision making and process management skills.
What experience you'll need
- Project Management Experience of IT/Technical Projects.
- Firm grasp of Software Development.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table and implement new processes, procedures.
- Ability to Implement a New CRM system and Warehouse Management System.
- Drive Continuous Improvement.
- Solid Project Management skills surrounding budgeting, timing, reporting, organisation.
- Understand multiple methodologies and ways of working including Waterfall and Agile.
- Be positive, friendly and a real team player.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with ease.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a whole host of perks within a friendly, inclusive environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly asap or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment.