6 days left
- Job Role
Strategist (Charity), Central London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
Do you want to use your passion, curiosity and insight to make the world a better place? If so, you may well be the Strategist this thriving creative agency are looking for. This agency are looking for a Strategist to join a brilliant planning team, working with some of the world’s best-loved charities.
This critical thinking Strategist needs to have the hunger to understand what makes people tick and help deliver exceptional insight, direction and campaigns for their clients. This Strategist will bring together multiple disciplines, including digital, like audience research, data analysis, product development and business planning. This Strategist will have the chance to shape the strategic direction of the charity sector and the agency’s planning team.
We’re looking for a Strategist with the following skills and experience:
- Delivering strategic solutions across a range of clients or organisations
- Strong management, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to work across a range of audiences & channels including digital
- A sound understanding of the theory and practice of strategic planning
- Utilising and applying research and consumer insight
- Presentation skills and excellent written English
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret numerical data
- The ability to collaborate in order to achieve shared objectives
Are you a Strategist with an inquisitive, analytical mind with a passion for creative social purpose marketing? If so, this role may well be right for you.
Are you the talented Strategist we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS487.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Strategist (Charity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly