Digital Insight Analyst, Central London - Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
This Digital Analyst role is at the best known news outlet in the UK. They have the very best analysts and tech.
This Digital Analyst role is all about analysing and interpreting performance, maximising acquisition through to winback, optimising conversion rates, identifying opportunities and understanding audiences & customer behaviour across both browser, App platforms, desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
The Digital Analyst we're looking for will be someone who is at the top of their game. You'll be a Digital Analyst who specialises in analysing data and generating actionable insights. You'll help shape multichannel strategies & budgets for clients based on extensive data sets.
As a Digital Analyst you'll:
- Work with the Business Intelligence Units to automate and validate the weekly scorecard requirements, ensuring timely and accurate delivery
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Quick turnaround to answer questions with accurate data, well thought out analysis, and recommendations based on findings
- Pro-active analysis of data sets to identify route cause of problems, trends and anomalies
- Become the early alert system raising awareness of important observations
- Project based analysis support providing requirements, testing frameworks and models
- Ability to translate business and commercial issues into an analytical brief and skilled in producing written reports and presenting results of analysis
- Work with data source owners (internal and external)
A bit about you:
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering customer and digital data analysis
- Post-graduate qualification in a STEM subject or related field
- Technologically literate with strong excel sills and working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Tool experience:
- Web analytics - Ominuture (Adobe) preferred, alternatively Google Analytics or other
- Data visualisation - ideally Tableau or alternatively Qlikview
- Audience competitor benchmarking – Hitwise
- Data manipulation - Staq and SQL
- App subscription management - Google Play and iTC dashboards
- Regression / modelling - FastStats, R or SAS nice to have
- Commercially minded with experience working in a large, fast paced, dynamic organisation
- Analytical with high levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to form working relationships and gain credibility with staff from different levels and disciplines
- A team player, who is open and willing to deliver beyond his or her personal brief
- Action-oriented and self-motivated; ability to successfully balance multiple priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently when required, and take initiative and lead when required
- Flexible and able to work outside a standard structure and framework
- Experience of the media sector and subscription-based businesses preferred
Sound like the kind of Digital Analyst role you are looking for? We want to hear from you.
If you think you’re the Digital Analyst we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting SS466g when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.