Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Andover, Winchester and Basingstoke
Benefits include private medical cover, free parking and the option to work from home once a week
Our client is an award-winning, niche creative agency with an enviable client list of the world's biggest brands. They are looking for a talented, experienced audio Studio Manager who can spearhead their studio team and ensure the output is of the highest quality, delivered on time and on brand.
You will need to have a real passion for everything audio as well as the desire to explore ideas to propel the technical and creative potential of the agency even further.
Due to their beautiful rural location you will need to be a car driver & owner.
Your role will involve:
· Working closely with the studio team of engineers to ensure the client brief is fulfilled as closely as possible
· Planning resource every day to ensure the right team & equipment are in place and that projects are always delivered on time
· Hands on production, editing & mixing as well as quality checking, archiving & admin, leading the team by example
· Forging and maintaining lasting relationships with artists and suppliers
· Managing and coaching a team of four in a positive, motivational way, spotting skills gaps and delivering training programs to fill them
· Cultivating a client is king environment where it’s all hands on deck until the job is complete
· Keeping a check on the studio in terms of technical issues to be fixed and any software/hardware to be improved
· Communicating effectively with the rest of the business
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Solid experience gained with an audio-related commercial studio
· A relevant qualification such as Sound Engineering, Music or Film Production
· Excellent team supervision experience with a positive, mentoring & motivational approach
· Demonstrable experience of maximizing productivity, creativity and efficiency
· In depth experience of recording & post production techniques
· Excellent commercial awareness & communication skills
· Can do approach with fantastic problem solving abilities
· Studio software experience such as Adobe Audition & Logic
This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly and highly successful business in a pivotal role. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!