PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator
Fast-Paced Pr & Digital Engagement Role In Friendly Team (Tourism Sector) Inc. Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Your New Company
Large corporate office environment in the Tourism sector with great career development and offering good benefits & packages.
- Your New Role
Looking for an experienced 'PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator' who will join a friendly and established Tourism Marketing and PR Team in Bournemouth.
- What You'll Need To Succeed
· You will need a strong knowledge of PR and ways to increase positive conversations
· You will need a minimum of two years experience in a PR and/or a PR/Marketing qualification
· You will need a solid working knowledge and experience of utilising social media platforms
· You will be experienced with managing Media Monitoring Systems (Kantar, Veulio or similar)
· You will need to have strong knowledge and experience of utilising Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Photoshop Elements
· You will be experienced in creating high quality internal and external communication materials.
· You will have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
· You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different levels.
- What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add value during an exciting time in the organisations journey. It's a great place to work and you will receive a competitive daily rate with a flexible working arrangement and the potential of the contract turning into a long term position.
- What you need to do now
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and commitment to join this dynamic team, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can call us now and discuss it directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.