Junior Marketing Analyst
Marketing, Analyst, Data
Your new company
A Membership organisation based in Warwickshire.
Your new role
- Develop and in-depth knowledge of all market drivers
- Research primary and secondary data, prepare analysis and interpret analytical results from multiple sources.
- Clearly communicate this analysis across various methods, both written and verbal.
- Conduct weekly phone surveys of key traders, processors and merchants to stay up-to-date with market information and collect key prices for analysis.
- Continually develop processes and methodologies, ensuring the ongoing accuracy and effectiveness of outputs.
- Contributes to, or may lead on, small and medium-sized projects in consultation with other staff.
- Keeps abreast of appropriate industry developments to proactively ensure outputs develop in the correct context.
- Regular contact and some management of building of relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated
- Research of primary data and analytical experience of both qualitative and quantitative information.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Skilled in handling and analysing sensitive and confidential data.
- Good interpersonal and evidence of working effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication to deliver insight & impact.
- Confident to proactively engage stakeholders in person or during phone surveys to gain primary market data.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a successful organisation that offers great career progression a healthy package and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.