A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hands on B2C marketer to join a leading consumer organisation as a Marketing Manager.
The role will involve creating and implementing innovative and effective campaigns in order to improve market awareness and conversion rates.
Role and responsibilities:
· Be responsible for the website - ensuring it is always up to date and engaging
· Manage a small marketing team
· Manage and participate in the production of inspiring & engaging off and online content and design, ensuring accuracy
· Create and lead on effective campaigns, with a collaborative approach.
· Develop & manage segmentation plans
· Own the plan, marketing activity schedule & ensure the timely delivery of all campaigns
· Work with the Data Analyst to ensure the use of all data sources to guide decision making
· Manage third party suppliers and publications to ensure that placed promotions are created in to achieve the best results
· To manage the external PPC and SEO agency to monitor and maximise results.
· Define & execute the CRM strategy
· Coordinate all loyalty schemes & promotions, measuring their effectiveness and creating new concepts.
· Constantly search for new opportunities to increase the market awareness and reach
Skills and experience required:
· Previous marketing experience in a similar marketing role.
· strong understanding of PPC campaigns
· Excellent understanding of SEO and tools to measure the performance of the company’s website. Including extensive use of Google Analytics
· Extensive experience of using CMS & CRM
· Can effectively manage a small team of people - previous managerial experience
· Excellent organisation skills, must also be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
· Must be self - motivated, attitude is key
· Clear and confident communicator both written and spoken
· Excellent attention to detail