Sales / Marketing Administrator
Sales / Marketing Administrator Sheffield £18k p.a. + benefits
Opportunity for Sales / Marketing Administrator to join a dynamic and expanding software development business in Sheffield
As Sales / Marketing Coordinator, you will carry out all necessary support duties to ensure the smooth running of the Sales process and to manage the social media presence of the company. Your duties will include:
- working in a support capacity with the managing director
- maintaining customer records and the sales / order pipeline in Salesforce
- attending regular sales review meetings and managing the follow up activities of the team
- follow ups on specific sales enquiries and ongoing prospect conversations
- responding to customer enquiries
- ensuring all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- managing company social media channels & engaging on new and emerging media platforms
- managing all social media communications / helping to create dynamic written, graphic and video content
- providing regular updates to a global partner network
Our client is a designer and developer of management solutions for the manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses and industries. The company and team are growing quickly and this is an exciting time to join this dynamic and rewarding business.
Hard work rewarded by a friendly, fun and supportive office atmosphere with regular social fixtures, and training & development programmes to help you progress in your career. Benefits include share option scheme, pension scheme, excellent coffee and beer on Fridays.
As Sales / Marketing Coordinator you will have experience in a similar administration role in a fast-paced corporate environment, managing several tasks at once to tight deadlines. With ambition and a desire to succeed, you will also have:
- ability to prioritise own workload and use initiative
- strong communication skills ( written, oral, social media )
- good organisational skills
- familiarity with Salesforce and office software packages
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales / Marketing Coordinator, please forward your CV quoting reference 293338A
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales coordinator sales administrator marketing administration office jobs social media Salesforce customer service software e-marketing Sheffield Yorkshire
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.