- A growing company with progression opportunities.
- Some international travel will be required (mainly to Europe).
- The office is based in central Bristol.
- Flexi hours and some home working will be considered for candidates living outside of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you will report into the Head of Conferences and together with an Events Organiser, you’ll manage c/ 6 large scale conferences per year (in Europe, Asia and the US). There will be 3 core areas of responsibility for this role. Firstly, you’ll do research into a specific market and you’ll identify key trends based on which you’ll craft an agenda. Secondly, you’ll secure high calibre speakers, experts in their fields. Last but not least, you’ll produce relevant content, conference materials and effective marketing campaigns. Throughout the process, you’ll have to make sure that deadlines and targets are met.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working as a Conference Producer, Conference Organiser or b2b Events role where you were exposed to events production.
- Ideally educated to a degree level.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
A competitive salary is on offer + great benefits and office locations. For candidates living outside of Bristol, there is a possibility of flexi hours and home working.
Please get in touch with Stacey now for more information on 01179 269 530, or apply here.