Your new company
A highly recognised and respected law firm offering a full portfolio of legal services to both UK and Global companies. This company works with businesses ranging from those within the Food and Beverage sector to Banking & Finance and are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to help contribute and bring fresh ideas to their marketing team to help widen their market and gain new interest.
Your new role
You will assist with managing marketing projects and budget in connection with literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm. As well as this you will help to host events and seminars in-house and at external venues. You will also work with internal teams and external design agencies to develop literature and brand responses/pitch documentation in line with the businesses brand. You will also be carrying out direct marketing activities including direct mail to agreed budgets and timescales ensuring that best possible value is obtained from all expenditure and then monitoring and reporting on activities and providing relevant information to assist the marketing manager with reporting responsibilities. As well as this you will be carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys and working with the digital marketing executive in connection with our social media channels and website in terms of creating content and liaising with our teams.
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience in a dedicated marketing role
· Ability to manage projects and budgets
· Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
· Flexible working hours due to hosting breakfast/evening events both in-house at both of our offices and also at external venues in and around Milton Keynes, Gatwick and London
What you'll get in return
* 20 days holiday
* BUPA Private Health (after completing probationary period)
* Employee Assistance Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.