Events Co-ordinator - London
Your new company
A Central London organisation
Your new role
This role will involve end to end events organisation from designing proposals and compiling guest lists to organising logistics and catering. Types of events will range from bespoke dinners to high profile large-scale banquets. This role is both operational and strategic in its delivery, so you will also be ensuring approaches are of optimal benefit to the corporation. Further to this, the role will involve writing reports for committees and reviewing past event correspondence to highlight and address any issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in end to end organisation of corporate/commercial events in a professional environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Experience in a member led organisation would be desirable
- Availability to work evening and occasional weekend events
What you'll get in return
Work on exciting high profile events and receive a competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Events Co-ordinator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly