Business Development Assistant
Niche independent law firm seeking a Business Development Assistant to join its marketing team – paying £27,000, London
The Business Development Assistant will work alongside the firm’s marketing and BD team, providing administrative support and assisting with implementation of a successful MBD strategy. This will involve management of the firm’s intranet, client events, InterAction (database) and meetings. You will also assist with document production.
- Coordinating chasers for the deadline of BD plans;
- Collating all key BD documents in folders;
- Management of the BD intranet page;
- Ensuring all relevant fee earners add contacts to, and managing target mailing lists, on the database;
- Providing administrative support to flagship events;
- Supporting the production of presentation materials.
The firm is looking for candidates with excellent timekeeping abilities, reliability and is a cooperative team member. You will be able to use initiative and communicative in a positive and constructive manner.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.
Apply for Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly