Web Content Executive (Junior role)
- Award-winning Agency with international clients.
- Creative, dynamic office environment.
- Kick-start your career in content marketing.
What you’ll be doing
Your remit will cover a good variety of tasks, so you’ll keep developing your broad skill-set whilst working with a range of stakeholders. For example, you will use your knowledge and experience in content creation to update the clients’ website, from turning around snappy written pieces to whipping up attention-grabbing images using Photoshop.
You’ll regularly liaise with multiple international offices, and work closely with both the client and internal teams to maintain the site and ensure all information is accurate. Some of the content will be existing, which you’ll need to edit in the CMS, whilst some web pages will need to be populated and you’ll create new content accordingly.
In addition, you’ll be expected to advise on issues and communicate best practice on processes to the client, giving you the opportunity to do some account management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience creating content for websites. (6-12 months ideally).
- Experience using a CMS.
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Ability to work with people from different countries and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Able to work on multiple projects confidently, calmly and quickly under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly-organised, a team player and self-motivated.
- Positive and enthusiastic manner.
A competitive entry-level salary, along with a pension scheme, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, and great training and development opportunities. Plus, you’ll be joining a friendly, creative office environment very close to the centre of Bristol.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina ASAP for more info.
Apply for Web Content Executive (Junior role)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly