3 month temp to perm - Media Manager - Immediately available
Your new company
A national charity based in Central London
Your new role
We have a new opportunity for a Media Manager to join our communications team at an exciting and unique point in the charity's history. The role is an all en-compassing external communications manager position. You will create integrated traditional and social media campaigns to raise the profile of the charity as well as awareness and understanding surrounding the charity. Even though social media is increasingly falling under the digital team, having a good understanding of social media will be beneficial. As Media Manager you will lead on the planning, delivery and execution of the national campaigns. This is an end to end media role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of deliver integrated media campaigns end to end
- Both strategic and operational in their communications experience
- Experience with gaining both national and regional media coverage
- Able to build and develop strong relationships with sector relevant journalist
- Great written and spoken communications skills
- Good stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience within either the third sector or health sector
- Good line management experience - you will be line managing one person
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a growing national charity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly