- Progressive company and a leader in their field.
- Generous benefits scheme and flexible working options.
- Central location, modern offices and collaborative work environment.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven coding experience using HTML, CSS and C#.
- Significant knowledge of systems implementation & configuration.
- Expertise with SQL; especially for data visualisation.
- Data-driven mind set with strong analytical & numeric skills.
- High-level of time management with an ability to work under pressure at pace.
- Any training or coaching experience would be useful.
- Any experience with Microsoft Access would be highly beneficial.
Reporting into the Head of Technical Consulting, you will take ownership of the implementation and support of an award-winning platform (as well as adding new features), often working across multiple projects concurrently. It’s expected that you will champion the configuration of software as well creating/executing test scripts and cross-examining data using SQL. This is a reasonably data-driven role with a high level of analytical skills needed, so you’ll need to be comfortable in that sort of setting whilst operating at a fast pace in a changeable environment. You will support with mentoring more junior colleagues in the team, involving yourself in peer-to-peer reviews to ensure that quality standards are kept at the highest possible level at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The business offers a great range of rewards which includes 25 days holiday (plus your Birthday off!), private healthcare, life assurance, flexible working, income protection etc. You’ll also get access to their award-winning online benefits scheme, which includes discounts on travel, cinema tickets, gym discounts and even a company car programme (effectively a ‘cycle to work scheme’ but for cars!). You’ll get a breadth of training and development opportunities including access to technical courses, conferences and study agreements. The culture is very tight-knit and in really modern offices, with all employees collaborating well and really defining a ‘social’ culture!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be their best, so give Joe a call or send in your CV to have a chat!
Apply for Technical Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly