Account Director - Prized Analytics Digital Agency
Greater London, Southeast England
£45k to £55k (DOE) + excellent benefits including a free breakfast, flexi-time, remote working and more
About the Multi-Award Winning and Leading Analytics Digital Agency
This data specialist at the forefront of digital marketing are looking for a talented Account Director to lead their campaign analysis and optimisation, seizing the opportunity to drive growth for their portfolio of exciting household-name brands similar to Vans, Marks & Spencer, EE, Lulu Lemon, Heineken, Superdrug and more.
This fast-paced Account Director role offers the opportunity to develop within a digital maverick, who're a forward thinking business; that believes keen insights and strong relationships are the key to their triumphs. An Account Director with an analytical mind, world-class PPC abilities and excellent communication skills would be perfect for their plans for continued dominance in digital analytics, programmatic and data science. The Account Director would have the support of highly dedicated Biddable Media Executive to execute industry leading PPC campaigns.
This highly-esteemed Top 10 Analytics Agency in the UK, is changing digital marketing and advertising for unique businesses globally and their modern, stylized Greater London offices are soon to be made even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Account Director.
About the Account Director Role
As Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting and creative environment within digital marketing.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind PPC campaigns for an eclectic group of consumer brands
* Command PPC campaigns across a range of channels including Google Ads, Search Ads 360, display, shopping, Amazon Ads, Facebook and YouTube.
* Have the freedom and autonomy to take your campaigns where you wish
* Lead in the communications of all key client relationships
About the Successful Account Director
If you are currently in a senior PPC role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within digital marketing.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Ideally 3 years' experience in delivering successful PPC campaigns
* Heaps of initiative with a drive to constantly test something new for your clients
* Experience in managing large media budgets
* Capable and confident in client-facing situations and happy to collaborate in sales pitches
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45k to £55k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including free breakfast, flexi-time, remote working and more.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
More searches like this
- B2B Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- B2C Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Strategy Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- PPC Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)