Marketing Communications Specialist
- Exciting and growing global business providing unparalleled career opportunities
- Focus on creating innovative and engaging content
- Rare opportunity for a creative marketer to use their design skills
The Role of Marketing Communications Specialist:
You will work closely with the Regional Marketing Managers and offices to develop, implement and manage their marketing communication strategies and plans. You will become the 'go to' person for design of internal Marcoms materials and work with the broader EMEAI organisation to promote and improve internal marketing communication.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Work in close collaboration with Regional Marketing Managers to develop and implement Annual SBU Marketing Communication Plans in support of business growth objectives.
- Produce and / or oversee the development and production of marketing communications material working with third party suppliers where appropriate (mainly external comms) ensuring materials meet the brief, are delivered on time and within budget.
- Take the lead on designing and developing a wide range of internal marketing communications materials as required e.g. newsletters, product datasheets.
- Ensure that all Marketing materials comply with regulatory and legal requirements and are signed off in full by Technical and Marketing leadership
- Play an integral role within the global Marketing Communications team working on key corporate projects and materials and act as brand guardian for the corporate brand, ensuring the brand identity guidelines are respected and consistency of corporate message
- Work with selected existing or potential customers to provide advice and expertise on marketing communications. Participate on new business development teams to support efforts to gain new business through creative execution of bid response material or leave behind material
- Play a key role in creating and delivering insightful digital content for the company website working in close cooperation with the Regional Marketing Managers and Global web team
- Cultivate relationships with key trade magazine editors with a view to positioning the company as opinion leaders. Develop trade articles and editorials for publication. Review and approve articles or information submitted by technical specialists
- Assist in the management of the regional Communications budget, including Marketing return on investment analysis
To be considered for the role of Marketing Communications Specialist you must have:
- Proven record of success in an integrated B2B marketing role including new product launches, working with external agencies, website design and management, Product strategy, designing promotional material, market research, branding and digital marketing
- Proficient in use of Adobe Creative Suite - especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Degree in Marketing or Business or related field
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Creative mind with ability to create and critique artwork and messaging
- Good MS office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some petrochemical industry experience desirable
- A good eye for photography
- Video editing skills
The Company: Highly regarded within their industry, our client has been leading the field in chemical manufacturing and innovation for over 100 years. The company's vast number of products have a huge variety of applications across nearly every sector globally. The company are looking to add this role to their ranks to help them continue their recent growth in EMEAI.
The Package for Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Salary: Competitive
- Excellent benefits including matched pension, private healthcare, life insurance, 25 days holiday (+buy/sell scheme), childcare vouchers, flexible hours, on site restaurant
Location: The position of Marketing Communications Specialist will be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly