Account Director - B2B PR & Marketing Agency
- Join a well-regarded Bath based integrated marketing agency.
- Newly created position for a talented PR and Marketing Account Director.
- B2B sector experience is a must - either inhouse or agency.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Directors and tight-knit client services team, you’ll take the lead managing key clients, predominately well-known B2B brands within the automotive and construction sectors (though not exclusively). You’ll work closely with clients, getting to grips with their offerings and strategy, delivering effective trade PR and media relations campaigns, as well as brand development, design, social media and digital projects. You'll ensure a high level of client service, efficiency, stunning creative excellence, and financial success of projects through the studio; continuously building stronger and more effective strategic client partnerships along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- B2B experience is a must here, you’ll be an agency experienced Senior Account Manager, Account Director, or in-house Marketing Manager with good design and digital skills.
- Experience within either the automotive or construction industry required.
- You'll have a track record in PR and trade media relations.
- You’ll bring a commercial drive to pro-actively grow and develop revenue within existing clients.
- Excellent written capabilities with the ability to translate technical specifications into plain English.
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- Enjoy working autonomously, within a supportive environment.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, coupled with a highly progressive agency to take your career to the next level, now and for the long term.
Please get in touch with Chloe now for more information.
Apply for Account Director - B2B PR & Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly